Printed Pin Badges
£135.00 – £4,000.00 Excl VAT
- Free accurate design proofs created for you to approve prior to manufacturing
- Free stamping fee and tooling set up
- Expert advice from a knowledgeable jeweller & wholesale badge maker
- Quality metal plating of your choice: Shiny or matt gold/silver/copper, shiny gunmetal grey, flat black, antique gold/copper/silver.
- Bespoke solid shaped printed badges of your choice custom made
- Choice of quality metal fixings to secure your badges
- Each printed badge is supplied in a protective clear polybag
- A polished clear epoxy resin domed finish is applied to protect the print
- Practical metal thickness of 1.1mm and 1.3mm as standard at no extra cost to suit this style badge.
Prices exclude the following: (Contact for quotes.)
- Gift boxes or printed backing cards
- Engraved logo back stamps on the reverse of the pins
- Physical pre-production samples made of your own bespoke badge design.
Click on the link below to view our Pantone colour chart, it's useful when needing to colour match enamel to your brand's colour scheme.
We offer a standard flat rate Postage & Packaging fee on all bespoke printed badges & logo jewellery which means you won't pay extra for bulk wholesale order deliveries. Pin badges are dispatched in the UK by Royal Mail next day special delivery services or UPS courier for international orders.
UK DELIVERY FEE: £15 plus VAT charged as a flat rate for all printed pin badge orders.
WORLDWIDE DELIVERY FEE: £25 flat rate (NO VAT).
Bespoke printed badges are custom made to order on-demand only after you have placed an order online or paid by BACS transfer. Delivery times may vary depending on our work-load & the time of year as indicated below.
Note: If you need us to meet a tight deadline please email us prior to placing your order to make sure we can accommodate. We do accept rush orders and can fast track pin badge orders in as little as 8-10 days.
Standard lead times for UK deliveries are as follows:
Wholesale branded printed pin badges, custom name necklaces & bespoke jewellery can take between 10 – 21 days to make depending on the quantity ordered. *Delivered by Royal Mail or UPS.
EU & International delivery
Delivery times vary from country to country, however as a guide, you can typically add an extra 3 – 5 working days to the delivery days stated above to calculate the shipping time frame. You will receive an email with a Tracking Number once your order has been dispatched.
Cautionary NOTE – Shipments outside of the UK may experience some delays due to COVID restrictions and customs clearance, which are beyond our control.