Loading...
FAQs2022-06-13T00:04:34+00:00

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

What is your ordering procedure?2021-02-22T21:50:02+00:00
  1. For wholesale merchandise, custom clothing and branded corporate jewellery, you have the option to place your orders online next to the relevant product type then email us your own design to be applied to that product, if you require larger quantities or sizes than stated or need a unique promotional product manufactured please email us sales@bespokelogos.co.uk
  2. We will provide you with a quote based on the above. Generic pin badge samples can be posted free of charge.
  3. If you are happy with the quote provided we will prepare some design proofs for you to approve prior to manufacturing your bespoke merch.
  4. Once you have approved the design/s we will raise an invoice and start production once you have processed your payment in full. For large promotional product orders, you may pay a 75% deposit and the remaining 25% prior to delivery.
  5. NOTE: Due to the nature of our bespoke manufacturing services we do need a payment in advance to fund your individual project.
  6. Physical sample products custom made with your own design/s can be produced prior to full production if required, prices for jewellery, merchandise and clothing samples are given on request as each product is unique.
TERMS + CONDITIONS
PRIVACY POLICY
DELIVERY + RETURNS

CONTACT BESPOKE LOGOS

If you have a question that isn’t answered above get in touch with Thomas Nayler who will gladly assist.

Fancy a chat? Give us a call for expert friendly advice on 07786 990 765 // 0845 269 8579

Send your artwork/logos along with your enquiry, we’ll respond with a quote within the hour sales@bespokelogos.co.uk

Go to Top