Carrie Name Necklaces
£600.00 – £20,000.00 Excl VAT
- A mix of different names and fonts for free
- Free actual size design proofs created for you to approve prior to hand-making
- Free linked belcher chain in the length of your choice
- Quality 1.8mm solid 925 sterling silver or 1.8mm gold plated solid brass metal.
- Quality silver, gold or rose gold metal plating: (You can mix and match colours for free)
- Expert advice from a knowledgeable jeweller
- Bespoke fonts of your choice custom made into name necklaces
- Each name necklace is supplied in a clear sleeve wrap for protection in transit
- Free tracked delivery in Worldwide
- Prices exclude the following: (Contact for quotes.)
- Gift boxes or printed backing cards (You can purchase these separately)
- Physical pre-production samples.
- Extra thicknesses up to 2.5mm
- Long Chain lengths
Watch Thomas Nayler in action making the Paloma Faith name necklace:
We offer a standard flat rate Postage & Packaging fee on all personalised name necklaces & logo jewellery which means you won't pay extra for bulk wholesale order deliveries. Pin badges are dispatched in the UK by Royal Mail next day special delivery services or UPS courier for international orders.
UK DELIVERY FEE: £15 plus VAT charged as a flat rate.
WORLDWIDE DELIVERY FEE: £25 flat rate (NO VAT).
Personalised name necklaces are custom made to order only after you have placed an order online or paid by BACS transfer. Delivery times may vary depending on our work-load & the time of year as indicated below.
Note: If you need us to meet a tight deadline please email us prior to placing your order to make sure we can accommodate.
Standard lead times for UK deliveries are as follows:
Wholesale branded name necklaces can take between 10 – 21 days to hand-make depending on the quantity ordered. *Delivered by Royal Mail or UPS.
EU & International delivery
Delivery times vary from country to country, however as a guide, you can typically add an extra 3 – 5 working days to the delivery days stated above to calculate the shipping time frame. You will receive an email with a Tracking Number once your order has been dispatched.
Cautionary NOTE – Shipments outside of the UK may experience some delays due to COVID restrictions and customs clearance, which are beyond our control.