Bespoke Snap Back Caps
£400.00 – £12,300.00 Excl VAT
Product DescriptionBespoke wholesale Otto Snap Back Caps custom made with your own embroidered designs. We do not charge extra for high stitch counts, you can have up to 15,000 stitches for the same price.
Note: If you would like to order two designs you would need to treat this as a separate order. We offer free digitization on up to two files to make them suitable for embroidery, this means you can have an embroidered design on the front and back/side.
- 85% acrylic, 15% wool
- Structured, 6-panel, high-profile
- Plastic snap closure
- 6 embroidered eyelets that match the crown colour
- Grey under visor
- Head circumference: 22″–24″ (55–60 cm)
Embroidery GuidelinesPlease view our complete embroidery guidelines here (opens in new tab for you to download) EMBROIDERY GUIDE
Embroidery Technique Used
- Flat embroidery is a technique where stitches are embroidered flat on the shirt
- Minimum thickness for shapes: 0.05″ (1.3 mm)
- We use satin stitch for shapes between 0.05″ (1.3 mm) and 0.5″ (12.5 mm)
- We use tatami stitch for shapes thicker than 0.5″ (12.5 mm)
- Minimum height for lowercase letters: 0.25″ (6.4 mm)
- Minimum height for uppercase letters: 0.3″ (7.6 mm)
- Any text smaller than 0.25″ (6.4 mm) in height will be a run stitch
Snap Cap Embroidery Position
- Design true-to-size graphics The graphics you upload must be true to their size on the end product.
- Use solid shapes and colours only Don't include photographic images, gradients, fade or blend effects. Elements like these cannot be embroidered.
- Use transparent backgrounds Graphics should include transparent backgrounds. Elements outside the main design will be picked up and result in unwanted embroidery stitches on the end product.
- Outline your fonts All fonts should be converted to outlines unless your graphic is in PNG format. That way you don't have to send us the font files.
- Submit vector files in EPS or PDF format We highly recommend submitting your embroidery graphics as vector files (EPS or PDF). Raster graphics (PNG) can be used as well if the resolution of the graphic is at least 300 DPI.
- Stay within the maximum stitch count If your graphic covers a very large part of the embroidery area, it may exceed the maximum limit of 15,000 stitches. In such a case, your order will be put on hold.
- Remove embroidery file template guidelines If you use our downloadable templates, delete the guide layers before saving your files. If you don't delete them, they'll be embroidered.
We offer a standard flat rate Postage & Packaging fee on all bespoke caps which means you won't pay extra for bulk wholesale order deliveries.
UK DELIVERY FEE: £25 plus VAT charged as a flat rate for all clothing accessory orders.WORLDWIDE DELIVERY FEE: £70 flat rate (NO VAT).
Bespoke Caps are custom made on-demand only after you have placed an order online or paid by BACS transfer. Delivery times may vary depending on our work-load & the time of year as indicated below.
Note: If you need us to meet a tight deadline please email us prior to placing your order to make sure we can accommodate.
Standard lead times for UK deliveries are as follows:
Wholesale Flexfit Caps can take between 15 – 20 days to make depending on the quantity ordered. *Delivered Royal Mail.
EU & International delivery
Delivery times vary from country to country, however as a guide, you can typically add an extra 3 – 5 working days to the delivery days stated above to calculate the shipping time frame. You will receive an email with a Tracking Number once your order has been dispatched.
Cautionary NOTE – Shipments outside of the UK may experience some delays due to COVID restrictions and customs clearance, which are beyond our control.