1. Please email your company logo or custom pin badge design to: firstname.lastname@example.org We accept designs in most common file formats such as: jpeg, pdf, ai, png, tif, etc. If you only have a sketch or photo this will be fine as our designers will create a suitable outline from this.
2. Please let us know the style of badge you require, e.g. plain die stamped
photo etched detail, laser cut, engraved detail, cloisonne or hard enamel, etc. If you require a
coloured enamel pin badge please let us know if you would like any specific pantone matching
View our pantone colours for enamel
3. Please tell us if you would like a standard pin badge shape, eg: circle, square, oval, etc, or if you would like your design to be made as a bespoke custom shape to replicate your logo at no extra cost?
NOTE: If you are commissioning us to make jewellery for any commercial gains or advertisment for your brand we will require written consent beforehand. If our jewellery is either photographed for publicity purposes and featured within a video, magazine or film we will require a credit in return and be allowed to display the images of our jewellery being worn by a celebrity for the purpose of our online advertisement.
4. Tell us the overall size you require your lapel pin badge to be? We always size badge designs to the largest dimension, e.g. If your logo measured 25mm x 18mm we would class this as a 25mm size badge. 15 – 25mm are popular sizes for lapel pins, however we can make your badge to any size your require. Pin badges which are over 30mm in width will either require two pin posts or a strong magnet to prevent the badge from swiveling.
5. Would you like your logo to made with a raised 3D relief or as a flat 2D
If your logo contains text would you like this raised or recessed? NOTE: Text on hard enamelled badges has to be made flush with the 2D coloured enamel badge surface. If you do need to have raised text with colour we can always use soft enamel to produce the desired look.
6. Please tell us the type of metal plating and finish you require, e.g. matt gold, polished silver, antique rose gold, silver and gold twon tone plating, sandblasted or textured backgrounds, etc? View our plating and finishing chart
7. Choose the type of fixing you would like to be attached to the reverse of your badge, e.g. butterfly clutch pin, brooch, tie stickpin, tie slide bar, cufflink, etc. View our logo jewellery fixings
8. Please confirm any deadlines that you need us to work towards? Our standard lead-time is 10 - 15 days for UK orders and 20 - 25 days for large orders and export to other countries, however if you have an urgent deadline we can fast track your order within 7 days. Lead times will vary and are dependant on the type of product and how complex it is or quantity ordered, 3D badges take the longest to manufacture. We will confirm a delivery time frame with you in our quotation email.
9. Please confirm the quantity of badges you need made or would like a quotation for. Bare in mind the more you order the cheaper the price will be. We can make any number of badges, anything from a one off bespoke enamelled badge to thousands in multiple finishes and forms.
10. When we know all of the above information we will email you a competitive
“Over the last decade we have built up a reliable reputation as a one of Londons leading suppliers of fine quality bespoke company logo jewellery and pin badges, all guaranteed to create an instant impact and great first and most importantly lasting impression. We may not be the cheapest badge maker although our prices are fair we believe quality badges should not be cheap and as the saying goes 'Pay cheap pay twice'.
11. Once we have negotiated a suitable price for both parties we will email you a detailed design proof FREE of charge which will show size dimensions, shape of design, the parts of your logo that are metal and/or coloured enamel (pantone hex codes are listed), any parts of your logo that are raised/recessed/cut out or 3D will be symbolised. We will show the position of your chosen fixing on the reverse and are happy to make amendments to designs until you are totally happy.
12. Once you have approved a design via email we will email you an invoice for
to make your payment.
NOTE: Please supply your delivery and invoice address at this stage.
13. We will only start to make your order once we have received a full payment in cleared funds. We accept bank transfers, telephone card transactions and PayPal payments. If paying by card or PayPal a 4% admin fee is applied to the total cost of goods and you will receive a receipt via email. Please make pay pal payments to: email@example.com
Our HSBC bank details are stated below:
UK HSBC BANK DETAILS:
Account Name: Thomas Nayler
Sort code: 400122
Account Number: 91386107
Payment Ref: your company or invoice number
INTERNATIONAL BANK DETAILS:
Account Name: Naylers Jewellery
International Bank Account Number: GB71MIDL40012291386107
Branch Identifier Code: MIDLGB2140A
Payment Ref: your company or invoice number
14. Once we have received your payment in full we will start to make your order within the agreed time frame specified within our email confirmation. We will keep you up dated with the progress of order throughout the making process, whilst emailing you an estimated delivery date prior to dispatching your goods. ”Last of all we would like to kindly thank you for your custom and hope you look forward to receiving your beautifully made logo jewellery”.
Back To Top